- Address: 10015 S Aberdeen St Chicago, IL 60643
- Repairs: Rental Turn or Full Rehab
- Asking Price: $56,000
- AVR: $170,000+
- Rents for up to: $1,395 per month
This is a contract for a 1,100 sqft bi-level brick single family property with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms with a unfinished basement with This property is sitting on a 2,904 sq.ft. lot and includes a detached 2 car garage.
This property has been well rented out for the last 14 years to a single tenant.and wouldn’t take much to get rent ready. This is a great flip area and can produce some great profits. The property features hardwood floors, new furnace, water heater newer roof, mostly new windows and is a solid property.
The highest use of the property would be to vault the ceilings, convert the half bath to full, and put a bedroom in the basement to create a 4 bedroom 2 bath property.
The taxes are only $2,373/year.
Sold Comparables within the Washington Heights area within a few blocks:
- 10151 S Morgan St – 168K – 3 Bed 2 Bath – Sold 05/2018
- 10004 S Union Ave – 172K – 4 Bed 2.5 Bath – Sold 8/2018
- 10157 S Carpenter St – 170K – 4 Bed 2 Bath – Sold 1/2018